[ Japanese | English ]
Zaurus-ja is a SourceForge.jp project that organizes some
Zaurus improvement efforts in Japan.
The efforts cover writing application, tuning software,
modifying hardware, and more. At first, the project is
started for produce Japanese language environment on
English-centric Zaurus. So the project is named as zaurus-ja
("ja" means "Japanese").
English mailing list
email@example.com is available for non-Japanese people to cooperate with
Japanese Zaurus developers and users. The list is mainly intended to talk
about following topics in English.
- software maintained by Zaurus-ja project
- i18n/Japanese issues (of Qt/E, Qtopia, and more)
- Zaurus information in Japan
Japanese mailing list
linux-zaurus ML serviced by QuickML.com is exist for both
developers and users. Discussion is in Japanese.
- HIDAKA Takahiro <cv8t-hdk at asahi-net.or.jp> Ruby/Qte, QtopiaSDK on Cygwin, Zaif
- Ichiya KAMIKI <kensyu at y.email.ne.jp> porting many packages (emacs, PyQt, w3m-m17n, Japanese fonts, etc), kernel hacking, etc
- NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok at daionet.gr.jp> embeddedkonsole-ja, QTrain
- YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> IMKit, Konqueror-ja, hardware modification(memory upgrade, CPU upgrade)
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp